Thursday, May 31, 2012

Being my Slave.

Hello Again,
I've decided a blog twice a month sounds pretty good keeping you dirty nasty things on your toes. This afternoon though something was brought to my attention. You dummies don't know how to be my slaves. So just a little reminder ( which shouldn't be hard to forget every time you look at those little dicks of yours) If you want to be my slave: You must be willing to do everything I tell you too, and call me Mistress not ma'm and treat me with the up most respect. No matter what I tell you to do.
For example: If I tell you to put on women's thongs, lick my toes while I slap you around like a bad bad boy then you do it. No sassing. I'm so happy we got this out of the way. I look forward to seeing you little bastards soon. 

Til Next Time,
Darlie Pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment