Friday, September 7, 2012

So the insurance investigator came with the paper work for me to claim my late husbands insurance. I dressed appropriately in a naughty school girl skirt and white little panties. Then I wore a tight little t shirt with no bra. That should be just enough to tempt even a saint. When I opened the door the nasty little man who stood there looked at me from head to toe with out blinking a eye. Then he walked in without a invitation. He sat down on the couch and said to settle myself in because he had several questions to ask about my insurance claim. He was completely unaffected by my gorgeous body. Or so I thought. After a hour of tedious question and answer session and making me think it was going to be near impossible for me to claim the money, the little man sat back on the couch and made himself comfortable and then he asked me just how naughty had I been? His question threw me off for a minute and then I noticed the bulge in his pants. I reached up and rubbed my nipple for a minute with a wicked smile. I told him I had been only a little naughty, but that I could get very naughty for him. He told me to come and lay across his lap with my ass up. I couldnt believe it the little fucker was gonna spank my sweet ass. The things I do for money. Granted.....it is a lot of money. A lot of money. Call me on Nite Flirt and I will tell you what else I let the little shithead do to my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment