Friday, July 27, 2012

A secret at Victorias!

So I took this boy shopping. His mommy and daddy had loads of money and he carried some serious cabbage. I needed some new underthings for my ladies. As you can imagine they get a lot of attention being that they are naturals and oh so lovely. So the sales girl came up and measured my bust and her nipples brushed against my own when she reached around me. MMmmmm it was such a turn on! I picked out several bras and then asked her to come help me try them on. I was feeling a little frisky and cock wasnt gonna do the trick.
Let me tell you that little slut had a tongue that would light a fire to wet wood. It was all I could do to keep that little harlot from making me scream out, while she licked and sucked my cunt. When we came back out of the dressing room her face glistened with my juices. Smiling over at the chump that I had enlisted to take me shopping I decided to tease him some more. I leaned down and kissed her licking her lips. This shocked the boy but it made the bulge in his pants stick out further! Needless to say I love going to Victoria's. They have such lovely little secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment