Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Attorney Fees

I have had to pay a lot of money out to make sure I stayed clear of going to jail for any real time. Being such pricy prick, my attorney decided we could take it out in trade. He loves my tits. His wife should be the CEO of the itty bitty patrol! I was right there in his office when I took my top off and dropped to my knees between his legs. He pulled his dick out and pushed my head down on his meat. I started slurping up and down on his knob listening to his moans. Then I wrapped my tits right around that prick belonging to that prick. He was rocking his hips and fucking my big tits while he kept glancing at a pic of his wife with a nasty little smile. Then he grabbed the pic and turned it towards me as he spurted his load all over my tits and face. I stood up and walked over to the mirror. Smiling at my face and the dripping cum. He was a cheap bill. As I walked out his office I told him to make out my receipt and to make sure to sign it,  PAID IN FULL.

No comments:

Post a Comment