Friday, July 13, 2012

Yeah his name was Bubba

I was on a back dirt road headed into town the other night. I was speeding. So what. Not like these back woods hillbilly cops are up to the task of dealing with me. At least thats what I thought ! Then I met Bubba. Yeah his fucking name is Bubba. What kind of back ass parents names their kid Bubba. So I got pulled over and here walks up this big ol boy. And I mean big. And he meant business. Of course he had me step out of the car once he knew who I was. After all I am a known dangerous criminal. He had me bent over the hood of my car before I could say cornbread and beans. He ran his hands down my body paying attention to my tits and the inside of my thighs and when he ground his cock into my ass I knew just what this speeding ticket was about to cost me. Not that I am complaining! His cock was in proportion to his body!
I sure do like knowing a cop or two. Makes my life just a little more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment